Thursday, March 11, 2010

Those were the days...old toys with small pieces

I wonder how we all survived with these toys with really small pieces. I found this old Doll house toy furniture sets, it used to belong to my husbands' sister, and her mom gave it to me for my girls to play with. When cleaning out their house this week we came upon it again. It is amazing the detail in this stuff!!

Living room and Kitchen area

Bedroom

The whole set

The Kitchen area

The Living Room area

The Vanity

Wardrobe

The Bathroom (see the tiny razor on the sink?)

Another view of the bathroom

The kitchen area

with the Fridge open

The Stereo system

Another view of the Living area

The dinette (My son set this table himself) LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! Was there a house that went with it? Is this Playmobil? I bet it's worth some $$!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the memories! I remember playing with that exact playset when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete