Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! Lets try this again!

Pictures to follow! I am going to try and do this again it should be interesting!! Here we go! You know I just cannot post just one picture a day, so this may get busy! LOL! The New Year started with Kyle having a blast playing Wii Sports Resort doing the Sword fighting. And I always have fun shooting wide open using Kyle's new toys he got for xmas.

Playing Wii Sports Resort - Sword Fighting


Hey Mom! I won!! He fell in!!

Gotta use the tongue to get things just right!!

Playing with Kyle's toys!


Of course his Star Wars Legos too!


3 comments:

  1. Great shots Annette! I love them! Kyle is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lens are you shooting for the toys. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a Tamron 28-75 f2.8 it is a pretty reasonably priced lens as I cannot afford the Nikon version.

    ReplyDelete